TFAA equips Fine Arts Directors to advance high-quality fine arts education for all.
TFAA provides Fine Arts Administrators the resources to advance high-quality education for all Texas students.
Welcome to TFAA — Texas Fine Arts Administrators resources. Here you will find important and relevant information about managing Texas Fine Arts programs.
If you have any questions about this site or need any help, please feel free to contact us at any time.
Fine Arts are for Everyone
TFAA — Texas Fine Arts Administrators provide training and resources to transform students through the pursuit of excellence in the Arts.
TFAA provides a powerful network for Fine Arts administrators and leaders to support teachers and transform programs into communities of visual and performing artists.
Be part of something beautiful
Dedicated to excellence in Fine Arts education
Texas State Standards
- American Choral Directors Association (ACDA)
- American Orff-Schulwerk Association (AOSA)
- American String Teachers Association (ASTA)
- Center for Educator Development in Fine Arts (CEDFA)
- National Association for Music Education (NAfME)
- The Midwest Clinic
- National Band Association (NBA)
- Organization of American Kodály Educators (OAKE)
- Percussive Arts Society (PAS)
- Texas Music Educators Association (TMEA)
Take a look back at where we've been